POKEMON “GEN 0”
- -Playing as young Oak or Agatha (which implies there’d be no Pokédex)
- -Only about 100 Pokés, many dual-types not existing yet
- -Instead of Poké Ball, people use primitive man-made balls from Apricorns, which you have to find and make yourself (thus making each Pokémon catch attempt more challenging) - rarer Apricorns = better catch rates, etc.
- >Instead of catching wild Pokemon, you try and befriend them or fight them
- >After catching a certain species, you have a little cutscene of Oak/Agatha recording the data, by drawing the pokemon (which you do yourself), and then watch as they try and describe it, which will be the same info from the pokedex in Gen I-V
- >No boxes, just leave your Pokemon at a specific daycare centre (one in each town), which can store up to 12 pokemon at a time. When your all out of storage space, you either release them in the wild, or release them in the future Safari zone, where you can visit them again.
- by the end of the game, a small clip with several pictures come up, oak and Agatha slowly growing older, slowly growing apart, the last pic is of oak handing a pokedex to two kids you can’t see the face of
please. i would play this. i would play this so hard. i dont care if im 30 if it happens
32,893 notes (via vronboy & pookerskull)
Old Chandelure gijinka I think I made for a Pokemans Halloween event???
We may never know, I know I think shes still a cutie with no name.
BONUS what she used to look like
80 notes (via shewinki & shewinki)
I may or may not be challenged to make a small animation for each and every Pokemon in current existence, and I may or may not fulfill that challenge!
This is Charmander! And he may or may not be a bit preoccupied today! XD
151,961 notes (via duuuudepiefaygo & bluebandanajake)
Ballamy, Iain - Mrs. Bagwell's Rhumba (Mirrormask)
i needed to